Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lord give me the strength

Lord give me the strength to make it another week here in Farmington NM. I am getting tired of living here with my parents who don't seem to love me and after my scary thoughts I had today I need your strength more then ever now. I am giving up my reins to you guide me to do your will and not have the thoughts the devil gave me today. My life is not so bad that I am better off with you and I know that so let only your love and thoughts you wish me to have fill my mind and cast the devil out of my life. It is so hard for me to feel like I am loved in this world and just when I find that I am enjoying my life things like what happened tonight pull me right back to where I have been living my life for years. So please lord give me the strength!!!

Love your daughter
Larissa

No comments:

Post a Comment