Tuesday, December 18, 2012

OMG I am in love with a dog

I got a pit bull mix in 5 days ago. He was an abandoment case and I have fell head over heals for this big lug. I named him Riley. Riley is so in love with Sadie that I chose to keep him and give him a home that he deserves. That is where the trouble begins. I had to tell the rents and man let me tell you the stress is just begining. I feel once again betrayed by the ones I love. Feel like once again I have to fight and not be shown an ounce of understanding for how I feel. My dad said to start looking for a home so I can move out after Christmas. Good ridince in my opinion but I can't think that way I know that. I have just completed 5 months of not wanting to cut and have kept myself sober for 2 years. Why do they continualy keep stressing me out? Do they want me to go back to my vices? I don't get it anymore. I can't keep up with the stress they cause, the stress work causes, and the everyday stresses. I won't stay sober for long if this keeps happening. I emailed them and gave them this website in hopes that they will read it and understand what I am going through so if I change my blog this is the reason. For those who follow I will email you if I choose to do this or maybe I shouldn't I don't know. I am just tired of being treated as a 3 year old would and not being thought of as an adult who can make her own decisions. Well I have to go get ready for work Thanks for all of the friends that have supported me through my tough times it is you guys that keep me fighting for my rights and make me feel loved

No comments:

Post a Comment