Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The new year needs to be better

As I look back on the year I have overcome too much for just one person. I have dealt with the verbal abuse of my family. I have dealt with hard times at work. I have excelled at doing what I love which is working with animals. I have 4 amazing animal children Cool, Bella, Sadie, and my new man Riley whom all have love enough to make up for what I don't get from my parents. I have moved out and am loving finally having my own place even if I am renting from the rents. However, I still am struggling with depression and way to much stress. I wish the family was different and that we all got along. But I am still walking forward and not looking back. If I have to I will leave this town behind but since I have overcome so much it would be crazy to leave on a sour note. I am just tired of always being the one on the short stick and told what to do. If not for my 4 legged children and writing I think things would be worse. I also have all my friends I call when I am down to thank for all you guys do. You guys are my sanity life line if it weren't for you I don't know where I would be and especially during the holidays when it is the worst. I love how much you guys support me in what I do even though I never have my parents support and wish I did it is nice to feel like at least someone wants to support me. It is my friends that help me through my tough boughts of depression and fighting. I luv ya guys

No comments:

Post a Comment