Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yet Another Dissapointment

I am looking into buying a beautiful horse from a rescue group. She is 6 years old 14.2 hands and part draft horse. She was abandoned by her previous owners and is now ready to be adopted. I asked the rents if I could, telling them that I would pay for everything. The answer is NO!!!!! What parents say NO when the are told the child will pay for everything??? Especially when that said child has a job and has the money to do it???? I am going to push them and see if I can get them to say YES but I am tired of them always saying no!!!!!! This horse needs a home I need something to consume my time so I don't have to be at home and something that will help me destress when shit like this happens!!!

I haven't asked for a horse since we had to put my first one down!!!! I had her for a year and she went lame (or for those who know about horses.... She Foundered)!!!!! That tore me apart when that happened and I haven't been ready to take on owning another one since then!!!! Now that I am ready I am getting the wall put up saying no!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment