Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Betrayal by someone I should love

Feeling betrayed once again!!!! Why do we always have to fight about the little stuff like school!!!! It is my decision and I hate that you have to be a b**** about what I decide to do with my life I repeat IT IS MY F******* DECISION!!!!!! Your words cut me like a knife!!! I am tired of the fighting and the stress that comes from it I have enough stress with school and shouldn't have to deal with any stress from you!!!!! Dealing with you since I was in middle school… when will you understand enough is enough!!!!! I have tried and tried to tell you how I feel and you don’t listen!!! Why do I not tell you what is going on in my life? Because I know what will happen half of the time… another fight uggh!!!! Why? Why me? I am tired and stressed to my max so give me one week to feel better!!!! Could you do that please I have lost all faith in you and respect!!!! I have been told to forgive you but how can I when I don’t have any faith you will change??? I have two more years of school and wish I could spend two years on your good side!! Is that even possible??? Do I even try to change our relationship to a happy one or do I go on fighting and repeatedly getting verbally abused by you or do I say see you and go my own way??? Tell me what I should do!!!! It is up to you to help me decide because I know the consequences either way!!! If I stay I get hurt by your words and have added stress I don’t need!! If I leave you pull my funds for college and I don’t get to finish my degree at the college I love!!! So what should I do fight with you or leave it is up to you to decide what can happen and I am done!!!! I am done!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. times like this .... you need a drink :P ill see what i can do maybe ill surprise you one day with a visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rachy! Geez...she needs to layoff NOW!

    ReplyDelete