Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally the end to what I have written on myspace lol

Poems I wrote
Gone…

You don't know how much you hurt me,
And I don't think you care.
You don't know how much I cry,
Because you aren't ever there.
What happened to this family?
We were so close before
And now we're so far gone
And I don't know how to get us back there!!!

Alone…

I'm so alone
Spending time on my own
It's like I'm from a world unknown.
I feel so isolated
I cry when I go to bed
Almost wishing I were dead.
I don't fit in not here or there
And people walk by as if they don't care
With that black hearted glare.
This time will I ever make it through?
Of always feeling blue
And find someone that will be true.
Words of a Sorrow Girl…

I have been hurt
I have lost my only love I have for them.
My mistake was
That I trusted them
They should not have punished me
They should have killed me instead.
I have no life!!
No One Knows…

Treachery and lies
Heartbreak and silent cries
Torment behind these blue eyes
Way too many early good-byes.
Loss of memory
Loss of faith
Only things that keep me safe.
From myself
From the rest of human kind
My own person
Of my own mind.
Living day by day
In my own private hell
Dying slowly on the inside
And no one can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment