Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Better days will come my way (I hope) :)

So my last blog wasn't such a good one my stress level was so hi and I couldn't take it anymore!!! Today is a little better I have a test but my stress level isn't as high as it was last night!!!! Which is good :) I am extremely tired though since when I do get that stressed I can't sleep worth a dang!!! LOL can't win Insomnia sucks LOL!!!! I owe my destressing to a Friend that has always been there for me since fourth grade LOVE YA SISTA (since I know you read this lol)!!!! I have always been able to destress with her help!!!! I still feel the same way though I am at a cross road do I leave my past or do I continue and get my degree here at Hardin Simmons??? I don't know I am going to try this for awhile and see if blogging can help me destress as well!!! I tell you when you take a stress test and fail it there is a problem!!! I took a stress test about 3 weeks ago in my Abnormal Psychology class... the average for a woman is 27.9 I scored a 37.9 10 point difference uggh that is bad I know!!!! Oh well maybe this will help until next time I am out!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow ...10 points higher? i dont know how your doing it girl but know im here ..

    ReplyDelete