Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some of what I have written on Myspace

Bible Verses
Psalms 55 1-3, 16-17Listen to my prayer, O God,do not ignore my plea hear me and answer me.My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught at the voice of the enemy,at the stares of the wicked;for they bring down suffering upon me and revile me in their anger. (1-3)But I call to God, and the Lord saves me.Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress,and he hears my voice. (16-17)

Great Song Verses
Devils used to be gods, angels that fell from the top. The devil grows inside the hearts of the selfish and wicked white, brown, yellow, and black colored is not restricted you have a self destructive destiny when your inflicted and you'll be one of gods children that fell form the top there's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot so when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never because a dance with the devil might last you forever.Immortal Technique: Dance with the Devil A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect every action in this world will bear a consequence if you wade around forever you will surely drown I see what's going down. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: Face Down

Great Quote
Walls they are everywhere they define us, limit us, we can try to go around them, break through them, or give up and let them close us in but every once in awhile if we're lucky someone opens the door and then it is up to us to have the courage to walk through.

No comments:

Post a Comment