Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More from Myspace

Welcome to my life
Now I will tell you what I have done for you. 1,000's of tears I have cried due to the screaming, deceiving, and pure hate coming from you. I bleed every time we fight yet still you don't hear me. I don't want your help this time maybe I will try saving myself. Maybe I will wake up for once without being tormented and defeated daily by you. Always blurring and bending the truth to make you happy if only for a moment. I don't know what's real and what's not, always confusing the thought in my head so much so that I can't trust myself anymore. Like a shattered mirror all the little pieces of our fights cut me like a knife. Leaving scars and memories that are to painful to want to remember. Tell me before you were my age did you ever feel like breaking down or out of place in your own family? Why must I go on fearing to come home? I feel hurt and lost like I have been left in the dark to scared to face you. Always feeling like all you want to do is to kick me to the ground and push me around and feeling like I am always on the edge of once again breaking down yet no one is there to save me. I have always put on a happy face when around friends and other family but not five years ago the shit that has gone on behind closed doors caused me to get depressed. If not for my faith and determination to leave this place I don't know what would have happened. This is what I feel about our fights welcome to my life and hope you understand what it is like for once.

Fun
Gravity- a natural force that pulls us one way, yet heaven is pulling us at the same time to be good, pure, and holy.

The Bible says "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you," God has always known us even before the creation of time. And despite our sin and knowing all the things we were (and are still) going to do against him, he still loved us enough to give his life away for us. He has and always will love us.
....
Knowing god is not always easy. Probably the most biggest hurdles is the difference between "knowing" Him and simply "believing" in Him. In James 2:17 it says that faith without action or good deeds is of no value. As we desire to know god better, one question we have to ask ourselves is do we just believe in god or are we seeking to know him more"
....
As believers in the power of prayer, we believe that Christians can ask God to send Christian friends who we can be accountable to and lead us into spiritual growth. Just as David and Jonathan made a Covenant in 1 Samuel 8:13, we have the same opportunities today with the friends God sends.
....
In our modern world, we are trapped in our routines with a myriad of amusements to distract us from the larger questions of existence. Through God I believe I am afforded the life I was created for – a life built around the companionship of creator and creation, God and man. Just as drowning cannot be equated to swimming mere existence is not the same as abundant life. We have been offered a new way to live – a new way to be human.

No comments:

Post a Comment